• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

archer melee weapon is this a good one?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
dull copper war hammer Weight: 10 stones hit mana leech 93% damage increase 32% lower requirements 50% use best weapon skill physical damage 30% fire damage 10% cold damage 10% poison damage 30% energy damage 20% weapon damage 17 - 18 weapon speed 3.75s strength requirement 47 two-handed weapon skill required: mace fighting durability 178 / 178,

Would this be a good secondary weapon for a archer? check out the mana leech 93% according to strats the max intensity should be 50%
i was thinking for the times when i run out of mana this may be a good fallback weapon any thoughts

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
No I was thinking use best weapon skill but just went and tried it it doesnt work that way I guess but I tried it on my warrior with swords and it rocks sucks massive mana every time i hit almost worth adding mace to my archer template ... Almost