• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arcane Circle is Whack..

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SUPRsalad

So, basically, unless i have four other spellweavers within 20 pts of my level,
my template is basically useless....
Am I missing something? May have been a decent idea back WHEN THIS GAME HAD A PLAYER BASE, but now its just lame..

S

Shioni

Most players have two or three accounts and something called friends... for the rest of us we organize spell weaving events so anyone get get a focus once or twice a day.

At least that is how Ive always gotten one of Catskills

S

SUPRsalad

not a bad idea.. I think I may try to start like a network..

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most players have two or three accounts and something called friends...
Righto! My next question is which mob drops these thingies called "friends"? I gotta go farm me a few :D

j/k: Someone mentioned this in the UO tips sticky, not sure if it's you - If you are human and have a soulstone, just stone your spellweaving and have 4 other non spellwaeving humans cast a focus with you (humans have 20 spellweaving from JOAT). Once you get teh focus, retrieve your spellweaving from the soulstone.

A

Arch Magus

Righto! My next question is which mob drops these thingies called "friends"? I gotta go farm me a few :D

j/k: Someone mentioned this in the UO tips sticky, not sure if it's you - If you are human and have a soulstone, just stone your spellweaving and have 4 other non spellwaeving humans cast a focus with you (humans have 20 spellweaving from JOAT). Once you get teh focus, retrieve your spellweaving from the soulstone.
That's a little complicated for my taste.

I just decided to never raise Spellweave. Basically for the reason stated in the OP, but also because the spells are not even that great.

Dryad allure yeah, but nothing else really matters.

R

RichDC

Spellweaving is an awesome skill, probably one of the best suplimentary PvM mage skills in game! maybe it gets frustrating on an underpopulated server but i thought SUP played on atl?

On GL its never a problem to get a circle, all you need to do is either ask at a bank or hit up mel and ask, or even do what i do and ask in guild.

High level spells awesomely useful without a circle,

Gift of renewal
Attunement
Gift of life
wildfire(for peerless not so for spawns)
Dryad allure
Word of death~(just need to know when to cast)
Arcane empowerment(still gets a very nice boost to SDI and summon strength)

Then youve got the spells Which just go beyond silly witha circle!

Wildfire
Gift of life
Gift of renewal
Attunement
Essence of wind(OMFG WHAT A RADIUS!)
Word of death(can easily rack up and extra 5k in damage!)
Summon fey(insta focus level number of summons)
Arcane empowerment
Etheral Voyage(tamers wet dream with honour!)