• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arbitrary game rules that should be handled by game mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

As per Draconi's request, here it is.
List them and they will be added to the original post and let's get this thing stickied!

1. Guardwhacking champ spawns (being fixed in newest patch)

2. Filtering of no tolerance words.

Need MORE!

I

imported_Spiritless

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
No, no, no, no, no.

Filters suck. They don't work and often becoming annoying when there's so many of them that a lot of words that may include censored words become all or partially filtered, which then make people come up with stupid pseudo-words to circumvent a censor which is being too aggressive.

Frankly, "no tolerance words" shouldn't exist. If people don't like some things, they should add them to their own personal filter list.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
No, no, no, no, no.

Filters suck.

[/ QUOTE ]
So does getting suspended/banned because you said a word that gets you actioned no matter what the context.

G

Mine was actually posted BEFORE Goodguy's.

Mine - 02/08/08 06:31 PM

Goodguy's - 02/08/08 06:39 PM

Nice try

Status
Not open for further replies.