• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aquiring Level 7 maps

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a monster that drops them as well as getting them from level 6 maps?

Trying to obtain some for a friend and I don't have a Treasure Hunter.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
nope - T-maps only.

They are in level 6 & 7 chests in Trammel & Fel only (and only a few of those).

Your best bet is to farm creatures that drop high-end paragon chests (Miasma, Putrifier, paragon Titans, para blood & poison eles, etc.) to get the level 6s from the paragon chests (which can be any facet), then do the 6s for the chance at 7s.

For tamers, the Cold Drakes are decent pets trained up, and they come from level 6s.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not gotten one that way yet (did 5 Scalis in one day a few months ago), but that's a lot of trouble for a small chance at a level 7.

It seems that doing a bunch of level 6s would be quicker - and potentially less lethal.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone. :) I'll have to find a different gift!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone. :) I'll have to find a different gift!
Does the facet matter? If your on Atlantic and don't mind the facet, I can get you one for your friend if you want :)

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does the facet matter? If your on Atlantic and don't mind the facet, I can get you one for your friend if you want :)
We do maps for both facets indeed but the shard of Lake Superior. Thank you kindly for the offer Batman!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We do maps for both facets indeed but the shard of Lake Superior. Thank you kindly for the offer Batman!
Anytime Stickman! Hehe :p

Oh and btw, there's actually 6 facets for t-maps... Tram, Fel, Ish, Malas, Tokuno and Ter Mur. I would have given you any for FREE except for Tram and Fel, they're very desirable those two :)

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I checked my Davies, but I only have L6 maps at the moment. I'm on Lake Superior.

But I have veteran transfer tokens to/from Atlantic and willing to make the trip to pick up the L7 from Atlantic and deliver to Gidge on Lake Superior.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Give a yell Dizzy tonight I have a couple he can have on Atlantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Wait, I just picked up an L7 for Tokuno today, it's already on Lake Superior. Thanks, Cupid, Archknight, y'all are awesome for volunteering.

@Gidge, gimme a PM so we can meet up. Since it's a gift, I'll even toss in a master skeleton key so no failed lockpicking attempts. :)

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait, I just picked up an L7 for Tokuno today, it's already on Lake Superior. Thanks, Cupid, Archknight, y'all are awesome for volunteering.

@Gidge, gimme a PM so we can meet up. Since it's a gift, I'll even toss in a master skeleton key so no failed lockpicking attempts. :)
Message sent! Thank you everyone :)