• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aquariums

E

Evilminion

Does anyone still maintain an aquarium? As in, do you think it would be worth selling fishies on a vendor, or is it a dead market?

D

Desolation87

I think it's dead. I keep one. And collect all the stupid rewards, have well over 100now. But what I have noticed it that even though I lose fish through death, I also gain back what I've lost through births.

Lol, in the whole of KOL I think me and one other are the only ones to keep fish! Lol!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He he, things are finally getting to a point for me, were I can set up and aquarium and a plant grower character.

Would I buy Fish etc? Probably not as it would remove my ability to sink the time required to get the fish.