• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

April Fools

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Business had been doing very well since the starting of shipping and transporting ore and ingots from North Harbor to Minoc. The Crafters in Minoc were producing many items from the ore making, money for the businesses in Minoc the city looked as if it was starting to prosper more. With North Harbor so close to Minoc docks the trip was short and since the first mission delivering the supplies to repair the merchant Vessel there had been no more attacks from pirates. However rumors were starting to fly of a pirate war so perhaps they were to busy fighting among themselves to worry about a lil bit of trade going on. News had been something about pirates at red Skill Bay and pirates had taken the side to aide the commoners there to fight against some sort other pirate force. Shaking my head the whole thing sounded ridiculous, and only glad I had not attended the market that day. Of coarse I had only received third hand info on the situation from the Trading Post Owner, so who knows how much of that was true. So my thoughts were if we are doing this well with trade to Minoc perhaps we should expand the business to another city, and this evening when I return home I will write an offer of proposed trade to the next nearer cities, Jhelom, Yew and Trinsic and focus on getting trade started there. Maybe pick up some trade with privately owned company's as well. Then soon maybe just for the heck of it send one to one the larger trade cities or at least in my opinion a large trade city with all the market stalls and see what New Magincia. Of coarse I could as well send a proposal of trade also to Vesper and Britain, and see what they have to say. In the mean time, keeping Ilmadia and Blas from killing each other as they help me pack up gear to send to North Harbor to the Trading Post there, for trade, it will begin this week to ship from DragonStone through the Moongate to Minoc Moongate and across country to the shore nearest Minoc Moongate, hopefully loading from shore will be easier then attempting using the docks with the shallow waters near Minoc. Shaking my head, " Comon you two, cut it out , somebodys going to get hurt if you don't stop" , as Ilmadia smiles holding Blas against the wall, I continue with the speech, " ok that is enough, I am starting to feel like the old lady in the Shoe ......Shop" , which reminds me I need to speak to Pete about if his cobbler could have enough shoes ready to send to the trading post as well. I had promised to have gear and foot gear to North Harbor by April 1st..............