• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] April Egg turn in candle, looking for a GREEN one, can trade

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
on the new spring event, The Monk of Virtue's part where you turn in 25 eggs to get a candle.
I'm looking for a green candle.
I have a black, white, red, blue and yellow one to trade.

PM me here or Discord Poo#4342

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
never mind.
just ran into some random fella at the quest turn in at 3am and we got to talking, I told him I was trying to get my last candle, the green one, but it has been eluding me.
fella turned in his first batch of eggs for his first candle, got a green one, and gave it to me!

i went home and got my 5 extra ones and went back and gave him all 5.
hell of a nice fella!

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
never mind.
just ran into some random fella at the quest turn in at 3am and we got to talking, I told him I was trying to get my last candle, the green one, but it has been eluding me.
fella turned in his first batch of eggs for his first candle, got a green one, and gave it to me!

i went home and got my 5 extra ones and went back and gave him all 5.
hell of a nice fella!
I’ve seen this same "working together" on Chesapeake! A lot of really helpful players. :)

Last edited: