• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

April 3 - Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kuulas Arms & Equipment will be sponsoring an Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday April 3rd @ 9:30 PM Pacific. There will be upwards of 20 prizes including Minor Artifacts, Crafted Weapons, Armor, & Armor Sets, Imbued Jewelry, & GP. Gather at Kuulas Arms & Equipment by 9:30 PM to find out where the starting point for the hunt will be located. Hunt will begin promptly at 9:45 PM.

More Detailed Information:

- WHEN: 4/3 @ 9:30 PM Pacific. Actual hunt will last 30 mins and begin promptly at 9:45 PM Pacific. Total time if all goes smooth estimated at 1 hour.

- WHERE: Gather at the House of Kuulas/Kuulas Arms & Equipment. 30.45N, 1.53W. Up from N Britain Gate to the mountains near the cave.

- WHAT: Easter "Egg" Hunt sponsored by Kuulas Arms & Equipment. Searching for "Eggs" which are marked runes with a prize # on them.

- RULES:

- Check-in at the House of Kuulas @ 9:30 PM Pacific. Anyone not checked-in will not be able to redeem an "egg". Wait for verification you are checked in.

- The areas of the hunt will be announced at the gathering, right before "GO". "GO" will be given promptly at 9:45 PM Pacific. Anyone that leaves before the "GO" is given will not be able to redeem an "egg".

- One "egg" per player, no exceptions.

- Must return within 30 mins of "GO". Exact time will be announced. Upon arrival, check back in with "egg" #.

- Once hunt has ended, each player with an "egg" will line up for redeeming. Redeem by trading rune in for the actual prize box of the same #. Redeem must occur at this time. No stragglers will be accepted.

- PRIZES:

- there are a total of 20 prizes
1) Horned LRC/Resist Set - LRC100, MR6, 70/70/70/70/70
2) Green Dragon Resist Set - MR4, HPR1, 70/70/70/70/70
3) Tamer/Mage Template Ring - +13 Taming, +13 Animal Lore, +13 Vet, and +13 Magery
4) Mage Tempate Bracelet - +10 Magery, +10 Eval Intelligence, SDI 10%, LRC 18%, Luck 30
5) Quiver of the Elements
6) Valorite Leafblade - Hit Lower Attack 46%, Hit Fireball 44%, Faster Casting 1, DI 40%, Phys 40%/Fire 10%/Cold 20%/Poison 10%/Energy 20%
7) Valorite Katana - Spell Channeling, Hit Fireball 48%, Hit Chance Increase 11%, Faster Casting -1, DI 39%, Damage: Phys 40%/Fire 10%/Cold 20%/Poison 10%/Energy 20%
8) Jaana's Staff - Artifact - Mage Weapon -20 Skill, Spell Channeling, Luck 220, DCI 15%, Damage: Phys 100%
9) Raed's Glory - Artifact - Hit Life Leach 35%, Spell Channeling, Mana Increase 8, SSI 20%, Damage: Phys 100%
10) Blue Natural Dye - 5 Uses
11) Arcane Cloak - 20 Uses
12) Powder of Fortifying - 10 Uses
13) Full Keg of Greater Heal Potions
14) Exhalted Scroll of Archery (110 Skill)
15) Wondrous Scroll of Blacksmithing (105 Skill)
16) Talisman of Curse Removal - 16 Charges
17) 5000gp
18) 2500gp
19) 1000gp
20) 500gp

- Any questions please contact at: [email protected]

A

Anderuin

Do you run that shop? They have really great prices on everything. I am a frequent visitor to there. :) If I am free I will surely attend.

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you run that shop? They have really great prices on everything. I am a frequent visitor to there. :) If I am free I will surely attend.
greetings and thank you! yes i operate the shop. i very much strive to have quality products at unbeatable prices... while maintaining a small profit margin of course :) hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.