• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS July - 2019 EM & Player Events

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please post any Events that you may have planned for the Month of July 2019 here so we can try and keep it organized for everyone. Thank you.

**July's Fish - King Fish - All fish must be date stamped between July 1 Thru July 27th. Winner will be announced with the August event schedule **

July 1st Mon : (EM) 7:30pm est Governor's Meeting at Castle Blackthorn
July 3rd Weds : (PE) 7:30pm est Net Toss Weds Night on the Magincia Docks
July 6th : (PE) 8pm est - United Pirates Black Market at Red Skull Bay
July 10th Weds : (PE) 7:30pm est Net Toss Weds Night on the Magincia Docks
July 11th Thurs : (EM) 8pm est EM Event - Gate at Luna Mint
July 12th Fri : (PE) 8pm est Minoc Market on the Square and Archery - Info can be found here : [Jun 28, 2019] *Rescheduled* Minoc Market on the Square and Archery... (Minoc at the Square)
July 17th Weds : (PE) 7:30pm est Net Toss Weds Night on the Magincia Docks
July 24th Weds : (PE) 7:30pm est Net Toss Weds Night on the Magincia Docks
July 25th Thurs : (EM) 8pm est EM Event - Gate in Luna Mint
July 31st Weds : (PE) 7:30pm est Net Toss Weds Night on the Magincia Docks

Tavern Night July 2019 Schedule : Info can be found here : Tavern Night Rotation Schedule: July 2019

Week 1: June 30, 2019 - July 6, 2019
Week 2: Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: The Cabin (Garnet) 59.51'S, 24.57'W [967, 2035]
Week 3: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time: Lighthouse (Ezekial) 23.06'S, 12.52'E [1506, 1887]
Week 4: Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 9 p.m. Eastern Time: Garden of Everthorne (Glorfindel) 55.06'N, 35.09'W [823, 997]
Week 5: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 8:21 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James) 27o51'S, 42o40'W [716, 1940]

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Just was reading the article about the Trade Route Contest On Chessy I think, was just wondering if we do this? I just returned to game a year ago and haven't seen us do this in my return, I run alot of City Trades and was just curious......?? Would the winning city get some sort of reward ?? I want a Tardis on Catskills like Atlantic has next to their bakery in Britain lol

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would the winning city get some sort of reward ?? I want a Tardis on Catskills like Atlantic has next to their bakery in Britain lol
Do you mean as a Governor or having an EM run an Event that would do this ?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well The way I read the contest on Chessy it was the Merchants Guild who sponsored the event so Maybe it was the Governor (the Tardis is just something I threw in there because Id like to see one on cats) ....I'm not exactly how the contest was set up ,,,I can post the link to the article if you like

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read the thread and it could be done here. Would have to try and get Governors on board, have someone keep the tabs on the trade orders, get a Traders Guild Sign and Have the King sign off on it. The King / EM would have to if able engrave the Sign if possible and place it at the winners bank. I like the idea :) I would be willing to put some of the prize money up. The more you get others involved the easier it would be for people to donate to help out.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm no Governor, But Id help with whatever I can and can possibly get more help. Just read it and thought it was a wonderful idea.

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone. The month of October is flying by us. Please post your Player Run Events for November here in this thread. I will keep it updated. Hopefully we can get another FULL Month of doing great things on Catskills. Thank you and looking forward to Novembers Events :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
** Bump ** December's 2016 schedule with everything I have so far.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Would you put down a pending event for December 17 (Evening EST) for City of Moonglow please? I'm still working on the announcement, but got the confirmation from the PEC

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Please post any Events that you may have planned for the Month of January 2017 here so we can try and keep it organized for everyone. Thank you.

Jan 4th Weds : Net Toss @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.
Jan 10th Tues : Dinner in New Haven and Doom Runs @ 7:00pm est. Info can be found here : New Haven Dinners ( Dinner with Dragons)
Jan 11th Weds : Net Toss @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.
Jan 18th Weds : Net Toss @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.
Jan 25th Weds : Net Toss @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

Tavern Nights December Schedule : Info can be found here - Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (January 2017)

Week 1: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Shattered Skull (Jaden)
Week 2: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Knights Rest (Aedon)
Week 3: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Keg & Anchor (Lyra Darkstar)
Week 4: Friday, January 27, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Moonglow Community Center (Alira)
Week 5: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 8:39 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's Tavern (James)

I will add more Dates & Times as I get them
Does anyone know when the Governors are to meet this month?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I have like a thousand things to do that day, I am simply double booked. *shifts eyes*
Yeah, I am wide open. See you Govs at the meeting.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated 2/9/17 with EM Events for Feb.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I will most likely not be able to make it tonight for the Haven dinner, I am willing to provide a skull to get into Doom if anyone wants to wait in Haven for anyone expecting Haven Dinner tonight

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated for the month of March 2017 : If I have missed any of the Times, Dates or Events, please let me know so I can make the corrections. Thank you :)

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Please add Moonglow's additions please.

You don't need to include the Governor hours int he schedule. Just there in case someone needs to reach me IC and doesn't use ICQ to arrange it.

Governor's Office Hours - 9th, 14th, 22th 7:30pm to 8pm
The Governor will be in her office.

March 8th 8:30pm
"Plants with Benefits" Lecture at the Lycaeum with Botanist Enid Finley
Learn about plants with aphrodisiac properties.

March 10th 8:30pm
The Community Center will be open for free drinks and food.

March 17th 8:30pm
Ultimate Trivia Game (Cherry Blossom Festival)
To be held in the Lycaeum Courtyard

March 24th 8:30 pm
"The Sounds of Magic" at the Lycaeum with Instructor Claire Woodley
Learn about words of power and their use in magic.

March Seed Drive 27th - 31st
Donate seeds for prizes. (see catskillsrp.com for details)

March 28th 2pm
Join us at the Moonglow Community Center for a hunt.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Bytor can you change the part of Awards given out in Haven on the 19th ,,,Dinner will be in Zento that day and awards announced in Zento

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated with March EM Event Dates & Times.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
April 2017 Schedule is posted with what I have :) Will Add More as I get the info.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
April 28th Fri : (PE) @ 8:30pm est Moonglow Lecture and Field Trip by Botanist Enid Finley - Topic TBA. - Please remove this event. It has been cancelled.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5/02/2017 Updated Calendar with what I have so far for the Month. ;)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7/14/2017 - Updated Calendar for July 2017 with EM Events (3)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated with what I have for August 2017. Will updated more as I get them :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump Up - * Added some Events for the end of the Month *

The 19th & 25th Looks like a lot of fun ;)