• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) April 2015 Events

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Events that are PLANNED for this month. Those events that are CONFIRMED by a post on the forums or other means are highlighted with a link to the post (in gold) or with green text if no post is available. Cancelled or Postponed events appear in red text.

~~~ PLAYER EVENTS ~~~
1 - Royal Guard Mission: Clearing the Sea Route @ 8 PM EST meeting at the Trinsic Docks
4 - Tavern Night: Elven Song's Tavern @ 9 PM EST at the Elven Song Community Center
6 - [EM EVENT] Easter Ettin's Eggciting Eggstravaganza @ 8:30 PM EST
10 - Elven Song Raffle @ 9:30 PM EST at the Elven Song Community Center
11 - [EM EVENT] Royal Council of Governor's Meeting @ 8 PM EST
13 - Trinsic Fishing Tournament, Starts
13 - Tavern Night: Shadowmoore @ 8 PM EST in New Magincia
17 - Trinsic Fishermen's Hunt @ 8 PM EST meeting at the Royal Bank of Trinsic
19 - Skara Brae's Spiritwood Spring Hunt @ 8:30 PM EST meeting at the Community Center [POSTPONED]
20 - Trinsic Fishing Tournaments, Ends @ 6 PM EST with the Awards Ceremony @ 8 PM EST at Sons of the Sea Docks
21 - Britain Public Library Presents: The Great Book Exchange @ 8 PM EST at the Britain Public Library, Britain
22 - Trinsic Auction & Lottery @ 7 PM EST (Gates Provided from Luna, 6:30 PM EST) (Location TBD)
22 - Tavern Night: Que's Tavern, TBD
24 - Moonglow Zoofest @ 8 PM EST at the Moonglow Zoo
25 - [EM EVENT] Royal Council of Governor's Meeting @ 7 PM EST
29 - Tavern Night: Hanse's Hostel @ 10 PM EST (Location to be Disclosed)

May
2 - [EM EVENT] TBD @ 7 PM EST

~~~ EM EVENTS ~~~
Monday, April 6th, 8:30pm EST - The Easter Ettin's Eggciting Eggstravaganza!

Details to come.

Saturday, April 11th, 8pm EST - Council of Governor's Meeting

Saturday, April 25th, 7:00pm EST - Council of Governor's Meeting

Friday, May 1st, 7pm EST - TBD

There will likely be one more event added.

Confirmed Events have been added to our UO Catskills Facebook page and @UOCatskills Twitter feed as well as coordinated with the official UO Fan page and Twitter as well as the new Statics Calendar. :)

Last edited:

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
April 10th Raffle @ 9:30pm at the new event house (I'll provide more details, but it is past the tower to the right of community center) .. all other event dates are on hold pending RL. Will update more as I can.

April 4th Tavern Crawl @ Elven Song's Tavern - 9pm-10pm - 5m dart tourny

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fishing competition from the 13th to the 20th. Awards at 8 pm at the Sons of the Sea.
Fisher hunt on the 17th at 8 pm, meet at the Royal Bank.
Auction on the 22nd at 7 pm location tbd still

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, will get these up ASAP when I can get to a real computer and not just my iPhone.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been feeling more drug out than usual after the surgery. Doc said in 6 weeks I should be back to my old obnoxious self. In the meantime I encourage any who wish to use the Castle in Yew for an event to let me know. I can add needed permissions to those wishing to do so.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We hope you feel better soon Aiden and we wish you a speedy return to your antics.:devil:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated and added the Trinsic Auction & Lottery and Great Book Exchange events to our Facebook site! :)