• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Apr 9, 2017] Name Moonglow's Bathhouse and Spa Contest (Moonglow, Trammel (Catskills Shard))

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Submit it in the mailbox if you haven't. It might win by default!

We are choosing top favorites of 3... if there is only 3... well then guess it is a win by default.

Disclaimer: Winning doesn't guarantee the name to be used. Heh

Entries end in TWO DAYS!

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Last Day for entries. Winners will be chosen by guild vote. I will post the results soon as I have them.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
All the entries have been placed on our guild forums for the people of Moonglow to vote the winning entries.
I've set the vote for 3 days time. I'll announce the winners here, the Moonglow public forum and probably in the May Newspaper

One of the entries included a short rp story. Thank you for the extra creativity and the good chuckle we got from it. :heart:

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Here are the winning names.

First Place Moonglow Bathhouse and Spa
Second Place The Healing Waters of Moonglow
Third Place Moonglow Retreat

I'll add the winner names soon as I can find the books from the entries. I'll contact them this next week when I find the books to give their prizes.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Here are the winners and their winning names.

First Place Moonglow Bathhouse and Spa - Osa Zita / Haidon - 5 million
Second Place The Healing Waters of Moonglow - Derwin - The Cavaliers - 3 million
Third Place Moonglow Retreat - Adrian Monk - 1 million

I'll arrange a way to contact each of you this coming week for your prize money. Thanks everyone who took the time to enter.