• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) A Peace Offering

A Peace Offering
Posted by Riyana
Vesper Governor's Office, Chesapeake
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 08:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
In light of both the events and accusations that took place in Yew some time back and the recent upswing in piracy in Cove, I will be launching a diplomatic expedition to the Cove orc fort.

My goal is to gauge the intent of the Cove orcs regarding the cities of Vesper and Minoc and the towns of Cove and Pike, as well as attempt to broker a new peace after the collapse of the alliance between the Yew orcs and the city of Yew upon Kipu's death. While my expecations are... modest... I feel that, given the accusations pointed directly at myself regarding Kipu's death, for the safety of my beloved Vesper I have no choice but to try.

Join me at the Vesper governor's office on Wednesday, April 20th at 8PM ET on a diplomatic mission that will shape the future of the northeastern coast...

(Heavy RP with combat element.)