• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Approval of Custom Content...Am I missing something?

G

I bought a CC bottle of wine with two glasses yesterday and set it out for decoration. This morning, it had turned into a sculpture and it said that the CC was either pending approval or not approved due to content.

Isn't that something that is supposed to be addressed before the content is even uploaded into the game? It can't be an alcohol thing, because CC'd 6-packs of Miller & Bud Light are all over the place!

Maybe I'm missing something, but I paid $150 simoleans for that bottle of wine! lol

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Have you checked with other players to see if the CC loads properly for them when on your lot?

It may be your custom_content_cache not loading objects properly and be solely your computer.

G

Interesting! I'll have to try that next time I'm on my lot.

Thank you Gracie!

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

I bought a CC bottle of wine with two glasses yesterday and set it out for decoration. This morning, it had turned into a sculpture and it said that the CC was either pending approval or not approved due to content.

Isn't that something that is supposed to be addressed before the content is even uploaded into the game? It can't be an alcohol thing, because CC'd 6-packs of Miller &amp; Bud Light are all over the place!

Maybe I'm missing something, but I paid $150 simoleans for that bottle of wine! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Its kinda funny you mention all the alcohol CC in the game. I just made a Hieneken keg as CC and uploaded it and it was "NOT APPROVED". I dont see what the difference between that and any of the other alcohol related items is. Guess its just me

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Isn't that something that is supposed to be addressed before the content is even uploaded into the game? It can't be an alcohol thing, because CC'd 6-packs of Miller &amp; Bud Light are all over the place!

[/ QUOTE ]

Its kinda funny you mention all the alcohol CC in the game. I just made a Hieneken keg as CC and uploaded it and it was "NOT APPROVED". I dont see what the difference between that and any of the other alcohol related items is. Guess its just me

[/ QUOTE ]

If you used any brand names, it won't get approved.

G

That's interesting...because I've seen quite a few brand names that have made it into the game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

That's interesting...because I've seen quite a few brand names that have made it into the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Examples please.

G

Off the top of my head...nvm, I'll just quote the OP.

<blockquote><hr>

because CC'd 6-packs of Miller &amp; Bud Light are all over the place!

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Examples please.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are miller lite and i think bud light 6packs all over the place i've seen them too.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Examples please.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are miller lite and i think bud light 6packs all over the place i've seen them too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I will rephrase what I said then, it could be taken and should be looked at as a bridge of copyright to do so.