• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Appreciation for Atlantics EM team

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Anyone else at the EM event Thursday night that digested our EM Bennu's statements at the end of his Bird event?

I suggested we all email Mesanna and have her send our heartfelt gratitude to EM Bennu for his two terrific years of service

Then I proceeded to send an email to him in apologetic form for any stress I may have given him at Danica's trial

Mesanna suggested we all write a thank you note and she will deliver it to him from all of us.

Oft times its so easy to complain, but do we ever take the time to say thank you when someone really deserves it?

Just saying...... EM Bennu is worth a lil note of thanks, if not so much more

(Bennu, your not suppose to be reading this- its a secret :}

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
That is one of the things I absolutely hate about this new schedule I have created for myself. I will miss out on most everything for quite a while. It is a heck of a ride with Bennu at the wheel, y'all better hang on tight 'cause he is probably just gettin' geared up good :p

*whispers- from what I have been hearing Tibs is rolling along nicely also-whispers*

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If i am unable to get ahold of you in game or you are unable to get in the game (Kylie). PM me what you want me to write in the book. Write your "Thank You" note and add your signature. I will then compose the PM in the book. Thanks everyone.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think our EMs have it rough sometimes. I think they are both doing a fantastic job. The item drop distribution seems to spark a lot of complaints. The EMs do not have control over the event item drops other than the numbers. Mesanna does have some control over it and I think we will see some changes in the near future. The EMs come up with story lines and such. And as far as that goes I think Bennu and Tiberies have that in the bag!

Thank you EM Bennu and EM Tiberies for such great fun. One of the main reasons I came back to the game was for the events not the event items!