• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Appreciate info. for EC.

mihali

Sage
Made EC work. Appreciate the help/info. Seems to work nicely, also made FPS 60 and seems to work with no pain.
Functionality seems awesome indeed, and as people mentioned you get used to the different graphics. The big thing for me was to develop confidence to rely on it, and that was all. In short it involved a little learning curve for me, and it works nicely for the High Seas anyways. Got my self a few pirates and a few beakons and merchant ships :). May try it later for other content also. Will try to find a good tutorial. There are some tips-macros in uo.com will get these first.
Will try to find EC macros for quick cannon priming and loading/no info on that yet but will experiment and see.

Last edited:

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Made EC work. Appreciate the help/info. Seems to work nicely, also made FPS 60 and seems to work with no pain.
Functionality seems awesome indeed, and as people mentioned you get used to the different graphics. The big thing for me was to develop confidence to rely on it, and that was all. In short it involved a little learning curve for me, and it works nicely for the High Seas anyways. Got my self a few pirates and a few beakons and merchant ships :). May try it later for other content also. Will try to find a good tutorial. There are some tips-macros in uo.com will get these first.
Will try to find EC macros for quick cannon priming and loading/no info on that yet but will experiment and see.
Pincos UI for the EC makes loading and firing cannons easy....

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk