• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Apology for Event Delay

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
안녕하세요, EM 하나린입니다.

본디 이번 주 23일 오후 10시에 이벤트가 예정되어 있었으나, 일신 상의 문제로 인하여 이번 주 한 주동안은 이벤트를 연기할 수 밖에 없게 되었습니다. 미리 알려드려야 할 문제였으나, 갑작스레 벌어진 일로 인해서 뒤늦게 공지를 올리게 된 점 대단히 죄송합니다. 예기치 못한 일로 인해서 미리 공지한 약속을 지키지 못하게 되어 대단히 죄송합니다.

이벤트는 다음 29일 오후 10시로 연기되었으나, 본 사안이 이번 주 안에 끝날지 아직 확실하지 않은 상태이기 때문에 약간의 불안 요소가 존재하지만, 최대한 이 시간에 맞추려고 하고 이번 주 내에 별다른 공지가 없는 한은 29일에 이벤트를 진행하려고 합니다.

다시 한 번 불편을 끼쳐드려 대단히 죄송합니다. 더욱이 크리스마스가 다가오는 이 날에 이렇게 되어 여러분의 크리스마스를 망쳐버리진 않았을까 걱정스럽습니다.

Hello, travelers and adventurers.

An event was scheduled at 23rd 10:00PM but due to there's an personal issue so I am currently caught up with hospital during this week. I should've notice this before it happens but it was sudden and couldn't notified you. My sincere apologies to everyone who expected my event. And took your precious time and ruined your day.

The event is rescheduled for 29th 10:00PM but due to I am not uncertain that I could have an event that day but I am trying my best to have an event that day. Unless there's any further notification, I will have an event that day. I'll promise.

Again, I apologies for all of you for my fault. I am truly sorry about it.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
time zone for this event time? ty.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
time zone for this event time? ty.
You can see the event timer at right side of the blog. It will indicate how much time left till next event starts. It's fixed to Korean Standard Time so it doesn't affected by your time zone or computer time, it means you don't have to calculate how much time left when the next event starts. I have updated some of web functions that you can use google translator on my web and another functions for my shard players. :)