• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Apologies, Piper's Livery temporarily out of service

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems my bid matching funds of 995,000gp was not enough to secure my pet stall. Someone has outbid me and taken my spot. I will set up as close to the location as I can get as soon as possible.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It seems my bid matching funds of 995,000gp was not enough to secure my pet stall. Someone has outbid me and taken my spot. I will set up as close to the location as I can get as soon as possible.
Hi Petra!

If you are speaking of the Stall I-5 near the south entry of the Tram New Magincia Bank, I got it (with Ivanova).

In that case my apologies! I didn't know it was your "traditional" Stall: it is the same one that I use on ATL, so I bidded for it out af pure love for symmetry... ;)

If there is a "technical" way to trasfer it to you I will gladly do it.

SR

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no way to transfer a stall.
I think I can bid on Kas Valentine's old stall. I don't think he still plays.
I thought I'd put enough cash on it to prevent my losing it, I guess I didn't allow for Atlantic prices.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oi, Petra....

This is nothing to do with your "livery" problems, because I have been gone too long to even guess what that means.

A recent bit of interwebbing suggests that there is a free-to-play version of UO.

Is this correct?
Will I get my original characters back?
Does anyone I know (except Granny Fyde) still play?

If all the above are true, how long / how much money would it take for me to become realistically competetive again?

Love fom the Naughty Bunni :heart:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, there's a free version, you can log in to your characters right now, if you can remember your passwords. It's called Endless Journey. Obviously there are restrictions. You can't have a house for a start, there's a full list here:
Endless Journey – Ultima Online

How much gold? dunno, I was never 'competitive' in the first place :D
And yes, there's a bunch of us old troupers hanging on in there, and quite a few who've recently found their way back.

If you show up at WBB between 6pm and 7pm (UK) you'll find a bunch of folk there ready, willing and able to answer questions and help you get back into the swing of things. One of the pages you should most take the time to read is 'money' cos if you don't you'll think someone's nicked it all :D