• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

apoint of ethics for the new expansion

K

kalzaketh

:cursing: after having been on retribution, I have noticed, that yesgargoyles do fly and they can land tho most folks choose to hover at crucial points there by blocking vision, can we make it apoint of ethics to not hover on napabut save the flying for travel? thanks my mini rant for the day:cursing:

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I'm sure this guy will really heed your suggestion:

Are you kidding? This sounds like tab running in place or daemon hump only ten times better! Someone post a screenshot so I can see!

K

kalzaketh

sorry no screenie, but can give directions,on test retribution head to haven alittle south of bank there is agate to shortcuts, once in shortcut room I believe most problems with hovering gargoyles will become apparent if more info needed head through shortcut to termur the royal city upon entry to the more business type district you will usually finf 50to 100 hovering player beasties obstructing views. my one big turn off to sa so far people that are inconsiderate and hover at points of high travel, for the record you can set amacro for flight making landings a one button operation. I did it so it's no big deal.