• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] AoS Mini House Deeds

E

Eisenhower

Hi Europa Players,

since I have made it back to Europa these days and found a number AoS Mini House Deeds from 2003 in my bank account, I was wondering how much they are worth today. There are 20 mini houses in total.

Here is the list (from most common to rarest):

1. Small Marble Workshop
2. Two-Story Wood and Plaster house
3. Large House with Patio
4. Small Stone Workshop
5. Brick House
6. Two-Story Log Cabin
7. Wooden House
8. Small Brick House
9. Stone and Plaster house
10. Field Stone house
11. Two-Story Stone and Plaster house
12. Wood and Plaster house
13. Sandstone with Patio
14. Small Stone Tower
15. Two-story villa
16. Marble with patio
17. Tower
18. Keep
19. Castle
20. Thatched Roof Cottage

Numbers 1 to 15 are most important for me to know. However, I am wondering how much the rarest ones are worth today as well.

Thank you for estimations!

Safe Travels,
Eisenhower

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the common ones, from 1-15, worth around 300k. On the last rarest fest i saw a full collection including ginger bread and 2 veteran ones for 20 mill. And the last rares fest was on december so is a fair price check i think.

If you sell it, im could be interested on the whole collecion. Im thinking of doing a "city" on my roof :p

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Eisenhower,
I could be completely wrong, but are you german and does GAW ring a bell?
If yes, we have met in RL a long time ago :)

In any case, should you be interested in selling any of your mini house deeds, send me a PM or use my ICQ (in profile).

Hephaistos of Europa (Aris)

Lol, you can see I did not get any wiser in the last 10 years, just saw your sig. So it is you!!!! Solltest Du Dich nicht mehr erinnern: der komische Schauspieler aus Österreich...

E

Eisenhower

Thanks guys for your comments. I will do a x-shard-transfer within the next days, get some deeds and let you know then.

@Aris: Yes, it is me :) Das ist ja ein Zuall, dass Du Dich direkt nach meinem ersten Posting hier meldest *g* I will contact you soon as possible!!!!