• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] AOS Items

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am in the process of thinning my castle inventory. Just so I do not sell/trash something with value.. Do any of the Age of Shadows clothing and other items have any real value? I could not find info if there were anything rare or not.

Thanks ahead of time.

BG

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Average price for an AOS piece is around 250-500k

However, people determine price by the name which is given to the AOS item piece. Same for Whispering Roses.

Example: Normal whispering rose sells for 250k-750k

I am paying 350 Million for a whispering rose with the name 'Leif' because the name has sentimental value to me.

Best way to determine if you have a name someone desires Is list them for auction and see where it takes you. Hope this helps! :)