• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AO Monster review

C

CaptRex

These are the new patch that will be launching this week end in Atlantica Online. As a game tester, the first thing I noticed on this new patch is the Monster Origin information. When you have this, you will receive an additional 10% experience from the monster. I like this system because it helps you to level up faster. The appearance of some monsters has been modified like Iron Doll warrior, Iron Doll magician and Iron Doll fighter. The old image of these creatures before was like a typical doll that has life but now it is like Succubus that has small axe on their hand and they are cuter and sexier than before. The Monster from Sea Palace which is the Sea Palace General has changes too. The old ones were every time they attack, it’s like Swordsman but now they acquired the melee attack of Spearman. The most interesting part of it is the monster info window. You can easily check the monsters list by level and even monster name in alphabetical order so you can check and see monster info using this window more easily. These are the few updates from monster that I can specified but the other changes is in general like the increasing of magic power and decreasing of defense. The most important thing of it, some bug was already fixed like a bug which prevented Sealed Phoenix equipment from being unsealed under certain circumstances. These are the few changes that I can share to you guys. It is good to be part of the game testing team so I can prepare for it once the new patch release in public. That’s all and happy gaming. :thumbup1: