• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anything good?

• Thread starter Philanthropist
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Philanthropist

Hey there guys,

After a hiatus I have decided to activate my account again. I used to be one of the biggest rares collectors on Europa, but the game eventually bored me and so I quit. Now this week I remembered all the good times I had spent on UO, hence I decided to activate my accounts.
Unfortunately all my houses that I still had fell down (damn!), so I lost a lot of items. Now I have still some items left, and I wonder if they are still worth anything.
Any help?

-Nightmare cloth (it USED to be completely rare, not sure if it still is!) robe, sash, floppy hat, bandana. All blessed with a bless deed. The Robe is still old school so it says 'A Robe (blessed)'.
-A bless deed
-A sash saying 'Member of the Royal Britannian Guard' blessed
-A blessed 'Mask of Orcish Kin'
-Several 'blessed' clothing pieces
-Long Pants [Exceptional] [Blessed]
-15020 silver
-A mini house deed
-A silver ring (saying nothing)
-Brazier
-A Rose
Blessed
Noble Paladin John Williams
I Survived The Birth Of Mules
(completely red)
-Champagne Flute
-Mininova Fireworks Wands
-Full Jars
-Donuts
-A Rose
Blessed
Thank You For ****s Sake, For Supporting Ultima Online!
I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
(completely red)
-A bracelet of binding : 5 : (what can I do with this?)
-A whispering rose from Me
-Several other whispering roses
-A pitcher of sake
-Red blessed sandals with more 'Helped bring forth age of shadows' text
-Glacial staff
-Another silver ring
-A gold ring saying 'With All My Soul'
-2 dead wood
-Furtinute dye tub

And this is just one of my characters, so there's a lot more. I am really sad that I lost my houses (in the chests were my Phoenix armor bits etc).

Anyway, I really hope someone is kind enough to help me out!

PS: all these items are on the Europa shard

P

Philanthropist

Bah. They used to be worth 1-2 million. Darn economy.

G

A Bless Deed? What kinda bless deed? What does it Bless? Or did you mean a Blessed Deed?

P

Philanthropist

I meant clothing bless deed, sorry

Though there might still be an item bless deed hidden away somewhere. That used to be amazing pre insurance.

G

-Nightmare cloth (it USED to be completely rare, not sure if it still is!) robe, sash, floppy hat, bandana. All blessed with a bless deed. The Robe is still old school so it says 'A Robe (blessed)'. <font color=red>for a while thrashers tail from the ML monster of the same name could be spun into nightmare cloth, so only the robe (distinguised by its blessing) would really be worth anything</font color=red>
-A bless deed <font color=red>Yeah quite a bit, 70 mill or so, dunno</font color=red>
-A sash saying 'Member of the Royal Britannian Guard' blessed <font color=red> if its that gold color probably worth a few mill, or others with hues you can't get from a dye tub, the blessing is unfortunate since you can't cut it up to get cloth</font color=red>
-A blessed 'Mask of Orcish Kin' <font color=red>you can still get these from orcs, well not blessed ones but it was blessed with a CBD so maybe a few k</font color=red>
-Several 'blessed' clothing pieces <font color=red>depends what kind of blessing they have</font color=red>
-Long Pants [Exceptional] [Blessed] <font color=red>a few mill</font color=red>
-15020 silver <font color=red>not sure if people buy silver in bulk, a few hundred k?</font color=red>
-A mini house deed <font color=red>depends on what kind of deed it is, castle, keep, tower, thatched roof cottage, those go for a lot</font color=red>
-A silver ring (saying nothing) <font color=red>silver rings are in game now, nada</font color=red>
-Brazier <font color=red>not an artifact from doom, quite a lot, depends on graphic</font color=red>
-A Rose
Blessed
Noble Paladin John Williams
I Survived The Birth Of Mules
(completely red) <font color=red>25k or so...mules?? lol</font color=red>
-Champagne Flute <font color=red>5k</font color=red>
-Mininova Fireworks Wands <font color=red>trash, everyone got one in their bankbox</font color=red>
-Full Jars <font color=red>may depend on the graphic, if its the daily rare then 20k, otherwise quite a lot</font color=red>
-Donuts <font color=red>500k to 1 mill</font color=red>
-A Rose
Blessed
Thank You For ****s Sake, For Supporting Ultima Online!
I Helped Bring Forth The Age Of Shadows
(completely red) <font color=red>25k unless that says what I think it says, might go for a lot more to the right buyer</font color=red>
-A bracelet of binding : 5 : (what can I do with this?) <font color=red>binds to another person with a bracelet so you can go to their location or something like that, I never got around to messing with them, 10k or so</font color=red>
-A whispering rose from Me <font color=red>very cute, maybe several million at auction</font color=red>
-Several other whispering roses <font color=red>150-200k each</font color=red>
-A pitcher of sake <font color=red>makeable in zento, worthless</font color=red>
-Red blessed sandals with more 'Helped bring forth age of shadows' text <font color=red>50-100k or so</font color=red>
-Glacial staff <font color=red>5-10k</font color=red>
-Another silver ring <font color=red>buy from NPC jeweler</font color=red>
-A gold ring saying 'With All My Soul' <font color=red>20 mill-ish</font color=red>
-2 dead wood <font color=red>get from reapers now, trash</font color=red>
-Furtinute dye tub <font color=red>110k or so</font color=red>

G

Oh, an item bless deed is worth a lot, a clothing bless deed is worth about 300k.

G

Clothing Bless Deeds - CBDs sell for around 300k-700k on many shards, obviously the higher the price the slower the sale, but theyre not garbage.