• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anything fun going on at UO?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just wondering if it would be worthy to cut my 2 months hiatus short to play 1 month then take another 2 months break at UO.
Everything seems to be getting less fun and duller in the last several years. :(

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I periodically take breaks from UO myself. It's not that it's less fun, although it is less fun, don't get me wrong - but rather, too much of a good thing will always get stale after awhile. Take a break, maybe for a couple months, maybe for a year. Eventually, you'll return with fresh eyes again.

The people you play with can make all the difference between boredom, and fun as well. Get to know them on a deeper level and eventually you'll find a reason to return more often. At least, that's the way it is with me.