• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anything ever happened with the shadowlord cloaks?

S

sorner

I've been away from the game for a few months and wonder if i missed some event that utilized the shadowlord cloaks. I check uoherald every now and then but it doesn't look like anything has really happened since the Melissa event, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing as of yet, they are saying "Soon" but you know how that is in UO... I would say many things that have not been used as of yet, will be implemented in the launch of SA

L

Lady Mana

I concur with Snake. 'Soon' just means it's on their radar... it doesn't mean it'll be out next month (even though at the time, we hoped it would!). Perhaps in future events or with the release of SA... I think as things stand at the moment, the Dev Team might primarily be focused on SA and thus don't quite yet have the resources or time to do something with them.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lies! All lies!
Those are all really just Draconi's used raincoats..... From all the "hard effort" he puts in after hours.

R

Richard Pryor

I sense some kind of sexual undertones in the previous post.