• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone who remember me?

A

Addicted

I have decided to finally shut down my accounts, since i haven't played them forever.

If any of my old friends still play, contact me and I will hand you my stuff.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure if I knew your characters or not.
Bank the good stuffs, ya never know :)

Always sad to see one leave, but good wishes in whatever you do next!

A

Az of DSR

You will be back, I dont know you but you will...

Bank your good stuff, you will regret giving it away. ( =

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of cource we know you marty! and will miss ya. Always loved the wooden shoes and that hot sexy danish voice! rawr.

If you got a luna house ill take that and come back to uo =>

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wooden shoes, now I remember :)

yep, bank what ya got, keeping in mind that people will pay ridiculous prices later on for something that is right now mundane, cause there will come a point when you're an old fart and remember fondly the days of Legends and you will be back

safe journeys to you

W

weezer

Marty,

I would just bank everything important to you (you will likely get the itch again in a year or two). If i were you I would sell your castle for gold and bank it.

(This is weezer from fal and nystul from AE by the way).

Good luck with everything.

A

Addicted

I got enough stuff in the bank for a return if i feel like it :) Just saw it pointless to keep my accounts up without using them!

@ Omni: I got no Luna house, i gave it to T*T way back hehe.

@ Weezer: My castle will go to a friend, it's already organized. He will get the honor of looking through all my junk!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh shucks. I guess im officially forever retired from the UO.

D

Darri Lien

Marty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say it ain't sooooooo!

You know we miss you, and the house is still in good hands, been turning down offers of mills for it, just cause it came from you! lol Gonna keep it in the family :)

Jump on icq soon! *huggles*