• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone want to buy a name change/sex change token?

• Thread starter Masumatek
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Sir Ha-ward

If you take 3 mill for the name change ill take it, not trying to lowball ya , but im almost bust now

G

I think you should save the gender change tokens for you and your guild, becuase you all scream like little girls when i come onto the screen. Than you run for the hills, you speak so much about a good fight (honor). I guess it is just that all talk. So please go post another million word piece of crap that only a few jobless people will take the time to read. Just remember when you see me you best call in for backup, just flat out run nonstop, run into a house, or the closest moongate.

M

Masumatek

Were you not the one crying like a baby when we killed you? And doing so again here now? Yah, we ganked you with 2 people. Oh well...you're template is superior to ours anyway with your parry. As far as "calling in backup," we're willing to fight one on one, and do most of our fights that way. In fact, I fought you one on one a few mins before we ganked you. I died though, since I couldn't hit you at all.

Btw, at least we ganked you with BORG only, and didn't loot, and it was in town so your blue arse corpse was protection by the GZ. I can't count how many times you and a few other WORM have ganked us on the field when we were already fighting with other people, who you must have obviously known were bound to loot us, and did.

M

Masumatek

<blockquote><hr>

If you take 3 mill for the name change ill take it, not trying to lowball ya , but im almost bust now

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, 4 mill for one, 7 for both. Aren't you KOC now btw?

G

Ive never cried like a baby just called you a hypocrite cuase I kill you and about 5 minutes later you return with a buddy and kill me while i was afk. The hypocrite part comes in when in one of your long drawn out babbles you mention honor and not being able to get a good fight, and here you are crying bout my template and the fact that you arent smart enough to beat it. Here is the a hint, disarm any bushido character. As far as looting you I have been more than honorable in your stupid war with worm. I have even guarded several of your corpses. You willnt be treated with such respect from me ever again.

G

IM just throwing in a 3rd part perspective here... Hugi you came into his sell post to cry because they killed you AFK. You dont like it dont go AFK when you are red/faction/warring/grey its just stupid. Sorry but if i see anyone that i can kill AFK or not im going to. and why continue to bash on him for saying he couldnt beat you on his own?

That doesnt make sense, he stated "i couldnt kill you with your template" well your getting props, this is a really stupid post on your behalf made you look very foolish

M

Masumatek

Again, I fought you one versus one. We all fight one versus one more than anything imo. Later on I came back with Gib to see if we could kill you 2 on 1. And we did. Maybe were you afk. Guess what? Don't go afk in a non-safe zone. And have you really guarded corpses before? That's good...we do that all the time too. But I've never seen you do that...more like you and a few others thinking war points are the only thing that matters and ganking us when we are already fighting people like jsv who have many times our number and always loot.

It's not that "I'm not smart enough to kill your character"...It's that, you have parry, and I never hit, and no matter how much I tried with that template, it's impossible to kill you if I rarely hit you. Disarm? Yah right...on an archer? You'll have to show me how to do that. Can't use ubws either, fyi.

"You willnt be treated with such respect from me ever again."

Tis a shame you have to get so angry over a death...oh well...we'll still guard you corpse:)

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry, 4 mill for one, 7 for both. Aren't you KOC now btw?

[/ QUOTE ]

First REV, then OTF, BG, now KOC. Though on one character im not guilded, i could buy the token from you on him