• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone using an EJ account to make trapped boxes?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If I understand correctly, it is best to have 30 tinkering and high carpentry for these. I don't want to waste a stone on 30 tinkering. If you are using an EJ account for this, is 50 carpentry enough (with a talisman)?

Thanks for the input,

Cal

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
30 tink and enough carpentry to reliably make the small crates 70 would be good enough, but try TC and test different levels to be sure

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I sell em on Dalamar vendor UWSP market. I keep em stocked, and I make the nice square ones ya ain't gotta worry bout facing them the right way.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the lower you tinkering, the less damage the trap does. That's at least how it used to be...not sure if this applies anymore

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I was talking to someone else and they said that’s the exact reason he made one of his EJ accounts. So I would say give it a shot. He never said if it worked or not though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
the lower you tinkering, the less damage the trap does. That's at least how it used to be...not sure if this applies anymore
You're correct the more tinker skill the greater the damage, so proper reusable trapped crates must be minimum skill made to be the best, I also find the large square crates to be the best as the user doesn't need to fiddle with which way it's facing to get it to work in their pack. I keep 10 stocked daily on Dalamar vendor UWSP market, if someone needs a custom order just let me know, I did a custom order for nightmare clan just last year, I think he wanted 30 in one shot.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I bought out your vendor the other day OlRac, but the new UseObject macro in CC doesn't seem to recognize the larger square ones as a Trapped Box. Has anyone else got it to work with these somehow?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I bought out your vendor the other day OlRac, but the new UseObject macro in CC doesn't seem to recognize the larger square ones as a Trapped Box. Has anyone else got it to work with these somehow?
If you need the smaller ones I can make those up quickly. Won’t take me to long either. Just tell me and they will be done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk