• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone use No-Dachi's?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So I found this seemingly awesome No-Dachi in my random loot pile, never used one before. The primary special is Crushing Blow, which seems 'ok', but the secondary is Riding Swipe, which at first glance seems entirely useless in PvM.

Is this thing useable effectively in PvM, and if so, in what cases? I like the Hit Fatigue 70% but the weapon isn't elemental and there's no Armor Ignore. Am I missing something that would make this usable?

dachi.jpg

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well you could theoretically use lightning strike with it and hope for the armor ignore effect to procure...kind of an old school move I guess.

But to be honest eversince I returned in 2014 I have not found a single loot created weapon that I would use over an imbued one. They either have the wrong mods or lack important ones, or they are simply the wrong weapon with the wrong special moves.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use no-dashi for when i get raided..riding swipe is just too nice :)