• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone tried Enhancing Mystic, Vanquishing, & Power bows, & X-bows?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering if anyone has tried Enhancing Mystic, Vanquishing, or Power bows, & X-bows yet?

G

I did try, had a great talisman on, failed several times and then broke it.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

All those weapons are no longer spawning rares. You just ruined yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

These weapons can be found on about 5% or so of the regular Daemons that are spawning in the current invasion. I've picked up in the neigborhood of 50 or so different weapon types, and pretty much stopped because they're so common now. Add these to the ones from the Ophidian and Despise invasions, and they're not so rare. Just about everyone has some. Now, a GOOD bow is rare, as bows seem to have a slow drop rate when compared to everything else. Luckily, I managed to make a trade for a very nice Mystic crossbow with 15 SSI and 39 (?) HLD. I've got a couple other ones with no SSI as well that I'm going to try to enhance since I have a better bow already. SSI is not common to find on the weapons, as the mods are random and there are so many mods that could be picked by the every glorious RNG.