• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Anyone tried crafting luck samp suit?

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Like title says...considering making a near max luck suit for a samp (will leave off tali for cameos). Has anyone had positive/negative experience attempting this? Intentions are to use legendary arties I find over a few month stint to make it work.

Also toying with making 100% ele weps with 150 luck (not sure of runic to make that happen) but it'd obviously add a smidge more luck to the suit if it's possible without being an insanity effort.

Please...I welcome thoughts before I make the attempt.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadly I came to the conclusion if you want to run luck on a dexxer/sampire, you are better off just using the enhanced client to instantly swap your suit right before the monster dies. Either you take out a mortgage to get some insane luck legendaries, or you lose too many mods and sacrifice dps/survivability slowing down your farming.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made one ages back for farming the unbound vortex. I still use it today but just equip it when whatever I am fighting is red-lined.