• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone tried a Chiv/AI/FWW Spec Triton Build?

RunningMan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone tried out a Triton Chiv/AI/FWW build or have one different then a standard Chiv/AI? I have a Chiv/AI CU and not sure I want to replace riding the pet for single targets.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have one and I LOVE him!! He KILLS stuff. He doesn't seem to use the FWW as much as a pet does with goo, but does more damage when it does "go off".

The draw back is that you have to have a REALLY nice "base" Triton, with almost max STR, and high end starting resists, to have enough points left to "give up" the 500 for the ninjutsu.
1598376457290.png 1598376504760.png 1598376550601.png 1598376601609.png 1598376649543.png 1598376693163.png

To get FWW on a Lesser Hiryu, I think you have to give up the AI. Which is a deal killer for me.

RunningMan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Keith! Very interesting. Seems like a big trade off to spend 500 points for Ninjitsu. I have a similar Triton to yours. Think I will see if I can squeeze it all together. I have an issue loosing the riding but guess there is the pet summoning ball once you get there. :)

RunningMan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Here is the Triton right now. Last level I will raise Base Damage, Mana, Hp Regen, Stamina Regen and Mana Regen. After that I was going to see what is left.
P1.jpg P2.jpg P3.jpg P4.jpg P5.jpg P6.jpg P7.jpg P8.jpg P9.jpg

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not the base stats, but doing some rough math in my head, it looks like it will fit, assuming you can still add the FWW. Don't forget to raise the base damage, add your 120 ninjitsu scroll, finish off the regens, and then put the rest into mana