• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone train a Reptalon?

Hoopah

Visitor
Hello,

I tamed a 2 slot Reptalon and began his training, first level I gave him resists, stats and AI. Second level of training is coming up soon and I can't seem to find any info on what would go well on him. I guess I would like to be somewhat tanky, and do some good damage, some people have suggested Poison breath, Chiv, or Myst or Spellweaving. Anyone have any ideas on what to give him?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reptalon

They are like a Cu. They have dragon breath instead of healing. They use mana fast.

There damage is different so you may as well have one. AI and Chiv.

Gardo

Journeyman
Wife and I have a pair of 2-slot repts trained up. Mine is SW/AI and hers is Chiv/AI. We scrolled them with 110s and 115s, except for 120 magics. They have a ton of points to work with during the training process and are a lot of fun once finished. When they synchronize their paralyze, it’s pretty awesome!

TheFarg

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have 2 different reptalons trained up. Both started as a 2 slot. One I did the standard AI/Chiv build with over 900 hp his firebreath hits hard. The other I had more fun with gave it poisoning then poison breath. After he gmed poison I gave him magery mastery. So with poison skill at 100 his poison breath does the highest level of poison and he works like a nox mage when he casts the poison spell. Also poison wears off of him very fast. Since magery mastery took 1500 points (a whole slot lvl up) he doesn't have as much hp as the chiv/AI reptalon. But he still ended up with around 775. I find him a lot more fun to use. With magery mastery he also teleports up to mobs a lot. Fun to watch him jump around the battle field. I know giving him magery after poisoning cancelled out poisoning being active but he still poisons with his poison breath and his poison spell is stronger then it would be if he didn't have poisoning at 100.