• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone still

S

ShadowJack

Anyone grind through so many accounts you lost count of them a long time ago?. I still think "hell yes" when I get a skill to 100

Then I remember I've got 20 more to go and it turns into more of a "ahh hell"

type thing

My first time 5x 120 char better be worth it or I'm gonna be pissed :p

(scribe/mage)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Over the years I've had so many secondary accounts I've lost count. But my main account (The one I created with the code that came in the first box I bought) has always been the same. And no matter how many times I do it, and no matter what skill it is, I always feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment when I GM a skill. Hell, I got all excited when I GM'd focus the other day. And last night when I GM'd lockpicking I damn near wet myself.