• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Still Playing Here?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Other than the nerds from Omen who I'm coming back to kill them and relieve the itch I received from their moms lol...

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
And I don't know why you did that.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other than the nerds from Omen who I'm coming back to kill them and relieve the itch I received from their moms lol...
Mith I think I am the only "OMEN Nerd" left on LS... You are more then welcome to try to kill me.. I still live in the same area I have lived for the last 15 years!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mith I think I am the only "OMEN Nerd" left on LS... You are more then welcome to try to kill me.. I still live in the same area I have lived for the last 15 years!
I actually always thought u were so cute! No for real lol.....

I guess AJ's houses all sold? Were those by Minoc Pass his?

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually always thought u were so cute! No for real lol.....

I guess AJ's houses all sold? Were those by Minoc Pass his?
all but 2 are gone. some were given away some dropped. i ended up with one of them, but the area has been quiet for quite some time!