• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone still hunt/ hang out in trammel/Felucca??

P

Pah-uh-zahn

<font color="green"> I'm in the game with my beggar/lockpicker, and I am going to my safe places. Picking the Yew crypts here, going to the orc fort there, and chilling at the vesper bank. Every once in a blue moon, I will see other players at vesper. I have runes for most of the other lockpicking areas, but have no combat skills with this character whatsoever, so it's a done deal. to try to go to The Ogre lord island when no one needs to go there anymore is tantamount to suicide.

I remember the day when the players used to set up group hunts in the dungeons, and I would send him along in order to pick the chests that wouldn't be important to the combatants.

So are there still any group raids set up in fel or trammel? and what about the newer lands? are there any trapped and locked chests in any of the new lands?? </font>

imported_Ally Oop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there I not only hang out in fel but I live there. Most of my time is spent sneaking around different areas. I gmed my lockpicking in Destard fel. Do you have a sneaker? Its a blast. I see people all over but they dont see me. hehe my icq is in my profile I think if not you can leave me a message here.

S

slasherofveils

I dont have a stealther but I live in fel and hunt there a lot. Used to be in fel destard a lot but with new super dragons + reds stealthers, not very fun anymore. Nothin like a super draggy hitting you for a 70 damage firebreath followed by a hidden archer shootin ya o_O

I

imported_spontanius

People can spot you using the spell "reveal" or the skill "detecting hidden." Monsters have these as well so you're not immune to detection from them. To train stealth past 100, try wearing studded leather armour, or light metal armours and then sneaking around.

I

imported_Mathena

Train stealth after 65 by using studded leather armor. After 100 use metal armors. You can not detect a stealther by using the mage spell "reveal".

G

We hunt in Fel and Trammel, but as far as city stuff we pretty much stick to Skara and many of our more active have hiding/stealth so may be unseen there. If interested in getting involved with an rp guild, I'd suggest visiting the url on my banner and giving a shout on those forums. I know quite a few rp guilds who do hunts and stuff inter-guild regularly.

imported_Ally Oop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyonce in a while Ill get reveled while stealthing. Sometimes if a monster has hiding I will pop out. Depending on what it is I either get away or die. Ghosts and ghules and imps are the worst. Also sometimes while sneaking Ill get reveled while around other players. Still havent figured that one out either. Sometimes they kill me and other times they are so busy doing what they are doing Im ignored. Its fun to be at an idoc and take things from right under their noses. Maybe Ill see you around. *waves*