• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone selling tavern-related rares or evil items?

G

If so can you please pm/post me item, price and shard? You can also ICQ me at 86393825, although ICQ sometimes glitches out and I may not get the message. I prefer pacific or cats, but might be willing to swing by another shard for the right item/price.

I am looking for mainly drinks and mugs, although might be interested in some food items. Also might interested in any "evil" items like human blood, shackles and such.

Currently have (and don't need) - mistas cider (single), malt whiskey, purple wine bottle, yew wine, blue glasses, plates of food, white pear/apple, donuts and various minor ones like admiral's rum.

G

Oh I forgot to add... only paying with gold, not rl$. Thanks!