• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone renting out vendors?

S

S4lty

Since I have a fel tower I'm looking to rent a vendor spot. Either Luna or that Tukuno city, whatever its called, would be super.

I'm basically just getting back into uo after a break (aka, not a lot of gold here), so free would be great. Otherwise what's the going rate on Pacific to rent?

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it shouldnt be to hard to find a vendor maybe harder to find the owner of a lot whos on to give you a vendros spot what do you plan on selling? :D:pie::blushing::sleep2::yell:

S

S4lty

Eh probably just low end smith bod rewards, pof, dc hammers, etc. After finding out how much it might cost though... yea i'll prolly just keep the stuff. Or hawk pof on global chat when i get a bunch.

Like ya said, it was easy to find rental spots. But their owners, not so much. Not that I tried too hard.