• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anyone Renting A Vendor At My Luna House Please Read

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My In Town Luna Home Is Going To Be Remodeled Soon To Make It A More Functional Vendor House, As Well As Auction Hall, And Rares Museum. In Order To Do This 100% Of The Rental Vendors Must Be Temporarily Removed. I Will Eventually Have To Drop The Remaining Vendors, So It Is Much Easier If Everyone Could Please Remove Their Own Vendors For Now. Once The House Is Complete There Will Be Enough Spots For Everyone, Along With 6 New Ones Putting The House At Maximum Vendor Capacity Of 66. I Hope You Will All Choose To Put Your Vendor Back At My House After The Remodel. I Apologize For The Inconveniance. Thank You :)