• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone on napa pvp with KR?

• Thread starter imported_IgotWood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_IgotWood

Just curious if anyone here pvp's with the new client? i don't know anyone personally so thought i'd ask you guys...and if so lemme know (im not switchn or nothing just curiouso)

D

Drunk'n Masta

Gave it a try about a month ago. I moved faster in kr but still got pretty laggy in spawn areas. The lag wasn't all terrible but when I did start to freeze up I had to log out and log back in to get things back to normal.

Relearning how to set macros with the new interface was something I really didn't want to take alot of time to learn either. I'm sure in the next 6 months or so it'll be a viable option for pvp.

Just to easy to stick with what you know... I probably won't use kr on a permenant basis tell I'm forced too.