• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone On Catskills That Can Snap A few Photos for me?

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am working on a house that has a big snow covered mining cave.. I would love to take a few pics of it now and as I go along. So I can post them here and get some insight and pointers from you experts house designers...
I would love to aleast get a couple picks right now since its finally taking shape...

If you can help please let me know thank you

Vivacia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am working on a house that has a big snow covered mining cave.. I would love to take a few pics of it now and as I go along. So I can post them here and get some insight and pointers from you experts house designers...
I would love to aleast get a couple picks right now since its finally taking shape...

If you can help please let me know thank you
Hailo Catskillian....Take a screenshot: Hit your print screen key on your keyboard, open up paint. Click on file or view, cant recall which and hit the copy option. Then save to your pc. If you dont have paint, you may have somthing similar. Hope this helped!