• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item Anyone on Asian shards want to trade Anni/Summer/Holiday gifts?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will trade Annivesray/Summer/Holiday gifts on Mugen and other Asian shards (except Izumo) for those on the other shards. I have 7-30 characters on each of the shards. Regards, Hippo!

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so you want to get them on the asian shards against the ones you got on other shards? I have 4 on each asian

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry that I wasn't clear. The only Asian shard I play on and have a shard transfer shield for is Izumo; however, I have 7-30 alt characters on all the other Asian shards but only to collect gifts. If anybody plays on the Asian shards I would like to trade past holiday/anniversary gifts for items on any non-Asian shard. I do not want items on Asian shards - I want to trade/sell them.