• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone need a house in trammel?

J

Jermosh

Found a nice spot with low spawn in trammel. You could fit a decent size home there, let me know. ICQ 73916935

J

Jermosh

I did not know the real estate bubble hit UO as well. I cannot even give away a nice spot.

A

Aleena of Scots

*cries* See what happens when I go on vacation? I can't find any place to put up a house and can't afford to buy an existing one. I'll even take a shack. If anyone knows of even a small spot, please send me a pm. Then the Crazy Scotsmen will be back, red beards, kilts, and all :please:

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*cries* See what happens when I go on vacation? I can't find any place to put up a house and can't afford to buy an existing one. I'll even take a shack. If anyone knows of even a small spot, please send me a pm. Then the Crazy Scotsmen will be back, red beards, kilts, and all :please:
Send me a message hun i will get you set up

K

Kain Elderan

Yeah if you haven't found one yet please let me know. I know of several spots and will even give ya the gold to place it if needed. ICQ 91151101

Edit - Just checked and there's still an open spot for an L-shape if that would interest you.

C

Cymidei Fier

Consider Baja! Our shard has a strong community, super role-play, excellent pvp and the best Event Moderators anywhere. Just check out our news and forum on UO Stratics, Baja is the place to be and not overcrowded like Atlantic. Quality players over quantity!

Baja has room for an 18*18 or Large Tower just about anywhere because we are not overcrowded with big guilds and are small guild and friend oriented.

If you crazy Scotsmen want to come check it out, I will help you get the place of your dreams because I am sweet on Scotsmen!

C

Cat Crimson

Um, Cymidei ? You may want to check out the post that explains that Aleena is a returning Atlantic player, with a LONG history on this shard along with her well loved and famous vendor mall, before placing rather tactless ads for Baja here.

K

Kain Elderan

Gah the cross-shard recruiting is driving me nuts! BEGONE!

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider Baja! Our shard has a strong community, super role-play, excellent pvp and the best Event Moderators anywhere. Just check out our news and forum on UO Stratics, Baja is the place to be and not overcrowded like Atlantic. Quality players over quantity!

Baja has room for an 18*18 or Large Tower just about anywhere because we are not overcrowded with big guilds and are small guild and friend oriented.

If you crazy Scotsmen want to come check it out, I will help you get the place of your dreams because I am sweet on Scotsmen!
aye , out of line buddy...learn some manners !!

*cracks whip*

C

Cymidei Fier

I played on Atlantic for two years, loved it, respect it, grew up on it but trust me Baja is much better! By the way, could you please ask the Syndicate to quit littering Baja with their recruitment books, it's really annoying. We love our Baja community as much as you love yours.

*waves*

T

Tazar

I played on Atlantic for two years, loved it, respect it, grew up on it but trust me Baja is much better! By the way, could you please ask the Syndicate to quit littering Baja with their recruitment books, it's really annoying. We love our Baja community as much as you love yours.

*waves*
I actually have characters on Baja, but it is just too slow paced.

If you ever figure out how to get that guild to stop littering, please let us know! :p