• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone mind taking me under their wing?

N

Naisikras

I finally cancelled my WoW account and am back on UO. Been here a couple days and everything has changed soo much. I pretty much just pvp and was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind catching me up on... I don't know the past 3-4 years.

Last I played, a majority of the community used ICQ. Send me a message at 97425762 if you wouldn't mind lending a helping hand. Thx!!

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i remember when i got back i was fortunate to meet a lady from japan who taught me alot of things that i missed during my shool days absence. But most of all she had alot of class about her. she taught me how to manage all the new skills and really gave me alot of help and was loads of fun to play with one of her chars names were shelly.. id always try to kiss her feet and shed always tell me to stop that. her houses went away though and i lost contact with her unfortunatly i miss you shelly ... !! you could join EOTD if you want to be a gritty underdog like the rest of our ragtag bunch... if not you can always go hang out with the cool kids welcome back either way ... :loser::danceb: