• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone make the Dev M&G December 7, 2020 @ 9 AM EST on Mizuho

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The answers, in no particular order:

We like that idea, and will look into it.
NO!
Absolutely not.
Bleak will look at that
It;'s on our backlog.
Email me with the information.
With work on the new shard under way, we won't have time to do that this year.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED

NO!
Absolutely not.
Bleak will look at that
It;'s on our backlog.
They could just make a vendor-like bot or 3-4 bots, leave them there and every question asked by players the bots will alternate these answers randomly, and noone would know that they are just bots and the Devs are not even there..:devil:

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The above has me a little concerned that the prodo shards will start being neglected. But hey it is
2020 so anything is possible

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The above has me a little concerned that the prodo shards will start being neglected. But hey it is
How about this for a 2020 possibility...
Prodo shards are hit with mysterious virus. Blackthorn orders a lockdown. PVP is prohibited due to social distancing rules. Selling on gen chat is prohibited. all of the small house vendors are closed and only the large-box vendors stay open. Masks are mandatory. Blackthorn assures us this is all temporary -and continues to say so for 9 months. Ultimately, Blackthorn announces the opening of a new, virus-free shard. Move in and welcome to the Great Reset.
The end.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
How about this for a 2020 possibility...
Prodo shards are hit with mysterious virus. Blackthorn orders a lockdown. PVP is prohibited due to social distancing rules. Selling on gen chat is prohibited. all of the small house vendors are closed and only the large-box vendors stay open. Masks are mandatory. Blackthorn assures us this is all temporary -and continues to say so for 9 months. Ultimately, Blackthorn announces the opening of a new, virus-free shard. Move in and welcome to the Great Reset.
The end.
And Blackthorn gives everyone a mandatory Leurocian Mempo-mask, to wear at al times..

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

With the current well thought out event filled with pages and pages of highly sought out rewards should put your mind at ease that we are not being ignored. After all, we have table legs....

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

NO!
Absolutely not.
Bleak will look at that
It;'s on our backlog.

@Uriah Heep

I miss one reply ;)
Plz add to the list

Kyronix : works as intended !