• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone live near Puyallup, WA

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Trying to get together a gift for one of our employees. His favorite Hard cider is the "HABANERO CIDER" made by Cockrell Hard Ciders. Seems you can only get it at their tasting room and they will not ship it. lol

Cockrell Hard Ciders

Looking for someone to pick a case up and ship to me.

*Tips his hat and gives you a wink*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Vermonter in me didn't know what to think about such a thing being done to the holy cider so I had to look this up! Wow! Now I want to try it myself.
Can't wait till family comes over for breakfast and the apple pancakes are attacked. And then I'll offer some apple cider to cool off their mouths.

Oh the possibilities are endless.

In case you don't have any luck there is another location over on the penninsula that mail orders, Finnriver Farm & Cidery.

Good luck!

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In all my years playing Ultima Online, I never heard of such a place. I can drop you some fine cider at WBB though ;)