• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone know

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm 92 throwing natural. got a mastery book and ate a throwing mastery. when I try to pick the mastery, it says I must be 90 throwing. is this a bug or? ty

I'm 92 real skill, ate throwing mastery, I click book and target the throwing mastery and says I need 90 skill to use. must be a bug will send for gm now thanks.

Last edited:

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only problem that I had with the mastery thing was forgetting to switch from one to another.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By natural you mean all 92 real skill? Skill points from items don't count towards that required 90. Also that 90 skill must be on your character and not on a soulstone.

I have to often put the Spellweaving skill on to switch back to Spellweaving mastery to have the +3 circle bonus available, then take Spellweaving off to do a zero focus with my second character and get that +3 bonus.