• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Anyone Know?

kgurl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know where a "Brass Ring" is from?? It is just a plain gold ring and says brass ring, I have never seen them before and don't recall an event or quest they were part of, I bought 2 of them last year from a player's vendor when they were leaving the game:-\

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When one of the quests came out (i believe it to be the cloak quest but might be wrong) for the first few weeks it was possible to BOS them to the bank, quit the quest, pick it up take it home lock it down fast before it bounced back into your pack and then use a deco tool on it to get it out of your backpack in your house were your stood then after server up it became just "a brass ring" no quest tag and no bounce back. It worked with all the quest items, the stool being another one. BUT seems they got duped or everyone who knew about it has sold theres recently as there seems to be lots of all these quest items on the market.

On a side note if it helps theres a vendor on atlantic luna selling them for 1.5 mill each for the last 3 weeks

Thunderz