• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone know why i couldnt pick chiv on my Cu?

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I started training a new Cu last night. I got it leveled up to the first go around. I selected the goo option and armor ignore. Then I went to go and pick chiv for the magical ability, but chiv was not listed as a option..

I trained up another Cu today and agin no option for chiv is listed..

Did they take away chivalry from Cu's??

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just noticed that he has negative karma, I was training up healing on the cu before i leveled him up. I was using the cloak of corruption and didnt notice my karma dropped that much

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cloak of Corruption can take you all the way down to -32k Karma. Great if you're a Necro that uses Shadow Wisps (since the Mana they return to you is based on your negative Karma).

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Take it to the named Balrons at Chaos.

Funny story. The cloak probably took 10 seconds.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Casting nite sight on positive karma characters and npc gives karma. Fastest with higher karma. I cast on my tamer or sampire if I need to come positive.

Sent from my Alcatel_5054O using Tapatalk

RessMePlz

Journeyman
So is confirmed that positive karma is needed to teach chivalry at a Cu? Can’t simply be that the op has learned AI first? Many people said to me that learning AI prevent the teaching of chivalry

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So is confirmed that positive karma is needed to teach chivalry at a Cu? Can’t simply be that the op has learned AI first? Many people said to me that learning AI prevent the teaching of chivalry
This has been confirmed since the beginning of patch 97 and has not changed since then. You need positive karma on the character training chivalry. AI will never prevent Chivalry. Special Moves and Abilities will never prevent a magical from being selected. However training a magical first CAN prevent the selection of Special moves, abilities, AoE, if the pet is at the 3 move/abilities/magics cap.