• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Anyone know what happened to Atlantic?

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday morning 10:00am EST, just got home from work... logged on and Atlantic is not on my list.. what's up?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For whatever reason, Atlantic has been crashing... all the time. Like the "bad ole days". :)

Its been on the main site, uo.com but apparently its still an issue. I dont know of any other shard having these crash issues. I really dont believe our population is anyplace near just 5 years ago... and crashes didnt happen.

However, its totally true we are getting all kinds of transfers from other shards... and players all over the world. You can see the non-English text between friends all over. Its really quite cool.