• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone know what happened to Atlantic?

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic just went down around 4:05pm EST.... I'm in a dungeon training a pet... anyone know what happened?

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when it came back up .. I was still in dungeon... everything was fine, but it seems there was a time revert of about 15 to 20 minutes... my pet had lost some of the skill gain (not much)... but I seem to have lost some loot that I had picked up before the server went down... so I'm guessing about 20 minutes worth of play time lost just before the server went down...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flashback to the 2000's. :)

BUT... seeing how amazingly stable things have been the last few years... it does make the mind wonder what went wrong. And thankfully it wasnt too long to get back!

I would have still thought some kind of safeguard would be put in place to warn when thing start to go unstable. If it was power? How about a battery back up? They have been around 30 years or more.